Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Collab with friends

So I had a sleepover with my friend from shades of silver 7 and my other friend and we did a few collab pieces. I thought I might share then with you. :P

PS they are all gag drawings

Shades of silver drew the top and I drew dem bootyful legs :P to the right you will see a leg ham... That's what it looked like before, don't know why I didn't keep it

We were also taking about unnecessary panty shots and fullmetal alchemist so we did one for Alphonse. This is the new show Alphonse's delivery service. 

This one was between my other friend and shades of silver. We were teaching her how to draw. And here is supernatural collab with Dean clown feet, Sam stripper shoes and hairy legs, bobby as Danny Phantom and Cas as a fairy. :D

And here is da Percy. I did the head and the legs and booty, shades of silver did da arms and water and Nico in the background saying "Percy booty!" Hold on he deserves a close up

And that's the adventures of camp half booty!

So also I have been wondering what you guys thought of my Spider-Man song comic. Post a comment and let me know! See ya later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment