Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

How to Train Your Dragon 2!! <3

So I love the movie How to Train Your Dragon 2 way too much. The animation was absolutely marvelous, the story line, the aging of the characters, just all of it. So after I saw the movie I did some character designs for hiccup in my own style and then later baught this book which is the making of the movie and characters and such. It is so beautiful!! Then I tried drawing Toothless and it looked way better than when I tried before. So in the picture with two night furies it's really that the first was too small, so why not have there be two right!


Sorry I didn't post yesterday I was doing a lot of Fourth of July stuff with family so I never had a chance to post anything. But here you go! Post a comment of what you think I should draw next! See ya soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment