Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Guardians of Childhood + Bonus Drawing

Well, as you know I am pretty obsessed with Rise of the Guardians. So of course me being the nerd I am read all of the books that it was based off of. And yes it is directed toward a slightly younger audience but I think the author still has some amazing ideas. And some of the content in them doesn't seem like its intended for them. I don't know it's confusing. Well any way our dear William Joyce decided to end his last Guardians of Childhood book with Nightlight kissing Kathrine in order to wake her up from her eternal nightmare that Pitch was kind enough to give her. But thats not all, apparently because of this nightlight looses his boyhood which is what makes him who he is. And I don't know whats going to happen to him and its bugging me. 

Well heres my theory, the other guardians are going to find a way to save him and he is somehow going to become Jack Frost. He has to one way or another, ever since book one they have almost the same exact personality and everything. And might I also add in that in the note at the end of the third book he mentions Jackson Overland Frost coming in. And guess what. He didn't. Needless to say I was upset with his empty promise. So I'm really hoping he is going to come in the next book. 

Sorry for that rant. Here I'll make it up to you with a picture of when Nightlight kissed Kathrine. I just thought it was adorable and wanted to draw it. I gave him Jack's hair from ROTG because as mention before I think they either are or are going to be the same person. 


And also here is a bonus drawing of what I might submit to the arts program thing. I forgot what it was called. Well anyway, it is not finished yet. This is just a really detailed sketch I had of what I wanted to do. Can you guess what's going on?

I apologize, I can't seem to get the picture to fit in the space provided. So if you would be so kind as to ignore it that would be just dandy. :P I'll figure out how to fix it eventually, maybe, hopefully.

Oh and by the way, I would love it if you guys would give me some drawing suggestions or even challenges. I'm running out of ideas here guys! Not really but shhh. If you don't want your comment to be posted on a picture you can add that in there and I wont publish it. Sound good? Good. Maybe i'll post something in the middle of the week next time if I have a really good drawing that I want to share. And i'll talk to you guys soon! :D

And for fun here is a Mark Crilley link for how to draw people kissing

No comments:

Post a Comment