Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Winter Soldier

Last weekend I saw Captain America the Winter Soldier and was inspired to draw the villain. I apologize in advance because I'm going to rant about this for a minute. So I don't know why but I always love the bad people in marvel movies and shows because for some reason they aren't fully bad. Except red skull but he's a whole different deal. Ok beware spoilers from this point on!!!! So the winter soldier is Bucky and I knew that from the second the title of the movie was released and I know that because I'm a total nerd and have watched the first season of the Avengers TV show. And I know that the next Avengers movie is going to be about Ultron who Iron man and Ant man build who is supposedly indestructible. Can't wait to see how that turns out because in the show it got really annoying towards the end. Sorry got a little carried away. So any way here is the Winter Soldier.


And I believe it is time for an update on what I am watching. So it is now up to the second season of Black Butler, Attack on Titan about half way through the fist season, and I just started Arrow which is way better than I thought it was going to be. However I could really do without the narratives he does. 

Please leave a request below and check out this cool blog of a friend of mines. She is totally awesome and posts fantastic stuff! Go and see for yourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment