Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Ouran Highschool Host Club

Well, I had a sleepover with some of my anime friends last week and they introduced me to Ouran Highschool Host club. At first I thought I wouldn't really like it because... I don't know it just seemed kind of strange. Then we watched it at made fun of it and its now one of my favorites!! Its so adorable!!! I think you should definitely watch it with a large group of friends and just laugh till you can't stand it. So I'm already more than half way through the season and its only been a week, not to mention I had finals too.  

So in honor of this show I have drawn most of the original host club, I didn't draw Kyoya because I attempted it and it completely and utterly failed. So yeah...


The one above is Honey Senpai. An adorable 17 year old who looks and acts like he's 7. But thats alright. He and his adorable partner...

Mori Senpai!!!!! He is the strong silent type but still super strong and awesome!!


And Here is the leader of the whole group Tamaki!! he probably has the most emotions in this show, he is definitely one of my favorites but not as much as...


The Hitachiin twins!!!! Oh my goodness I don't know why I love them so much but I do and they're so adorable and ahhhhhh!!!! And I can finally determine which is which!!!! The one on the left is Kaoru and Hikaru is the one on the right. My favorite out of the two would probably be Kaoru. He's way nicer and has less of a sassy attitude. Don't get me wrong I love their ness but when Hikaru is alone he is more extreme and it kinda bugs me. He just likes to shut people out.

Here is a link to watch the first episode on youtube

So as always post a comment of who you think I should draw next! Also tell me what other Animes you think I should watch! Tell me what you think!! :D See ya next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment