Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Chibi avengers

So as promised here are the chibi avengers, they still aren't as good as I wanted them to be but I was really rushed. Just ignore Captain America on the bottom. My favorite avenger would probably be either Thor or Captain America, I have brought him shame. :( But aside from strictly avengers my favorite character is tied between Loki and Spiderman. However I only like Loki in the newer movies, and I like Spiderman in every version I've seen so far. And for wolverine same thing as Loki, I think he is okay in the few episodes I've seen with him but with the movies with Hugh Jackman oh my god there are no words!! And sorry if you can see the guidlines, as I said before I was kind of in a rush to finish this. 

As always let me know what you think and tell me what you think I should draw next!  Who knows maybe next week I'll post some Jack frost!!!! I kind of got became re-obssesed with Rise of the Guardians again sooooo.... yeah. Don't judge me. :) Also for the chibi Loki in the top left corner I found it on a website that can teach you how to draw step by step. Its really easy to follow, you should check it out here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment