Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Genderbent Elsa

First of all I apologize that this post is not chibi avengers, I tried it and it failed miserably, so I am going to try again for next week hopefully. So, instead for this week I drew Frozen fan art stuff since it is so popular and also because I really liked the movie. I was on my friends tumblr page, and I saw Frozen genderbent pics and stuff and it was amazing!! Usually in my opinion genderbends don't work very well, but in this case guy Anna was adorable and guy Elsa was really hot. So, I was inspired to draw her pictures but not as I would traditionally do. Before I would look at it and draw it, but that limited me to certain poses and angles. This time I used the structure elements as a base, like the circles and the line down the center of the face and stuff. I feel like these turned out really well, tell me what you think. Which one do you guys think looks the best, I used a few different techniques so I want to know which ones worked out best. 


Well as I said earlier this isn't entirely mine. Credit goes to this girl here. Go check her out, she is so good at drawing! Well anyway if you have any questions or requests you want to ask/give me I'm all ears. Hope you liked this post! :D

1 comment:

  1. It's PIE DAY, aka Dean Winchester!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete