Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Loki

 
Loki is the most fantastic creature on this earth. I love anyone and everyone who made him who he is. I mean first off Tom Hiddleston is the most amazing actor and he is beautiful and adorable and I love him!! And I mean Loki's character is just... too amazing for words! I don't know why but I just love characters with tortured pasts because it gives them so much more depth and makes you want to just hug them. Loki is definitely the best villain ever. And for once I'm glad they didn't stay true to the original. Just look at this. 

Credit to Mirror Life Style
I would not enjoy watching a guy in tights attempt to take over the world. I love how all Loki really wants is to be accepted by his parents. And when he finds out he is a blue giant thingy (I forgot what they were called) he was so upset. He is too magnificent I cannot handle it. And he's funny. How many villains do you know that are funny, huh? And in Thor The Dark World.... I think he is on my lift of top five favorite marvel characters. 

I know I said I didn't draw real people, but I tried it out this once and it actually worked so I decided to post it. Hope you like it!! Remember to post a comment for a request!

1 comment:

  1. You should draw the chibi avengers. That would be so cute.

    ReplyDelete