Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Doctor who

Its quite amazing how you can look at something one minute and not like it and think you'll never have anything to do with it and then the next your so obsessed with it you start to annoy everyone like crazy about it. Thats basically what happened with me and doctor who. My friends mentioned it to me and told me about it and I thought it was just confusing with wibbly wobbly timey wimy stuff and sic fi that I wasn't really into. But its so much more than that, I love how the script writers and producers and directors are able to jump back and forth threw time and still have it make sense. And there are limits to what they can do. For instance the Doctor can't go back on his own time line, he can't save his people or anything like that. And thats what I love about most TV shows or book or anything, when they are super awesome and can do all of this stuff, but at the same time have a weakness or something they can't do. That and I always love characters that either get tortured or have a tortured past. And its not because i'm creepy and insane or anything. Its that by doing that to the character your showing that their life isn't so good as they make it out to be. And when you find out, you're really able to connect with them. 

The Doctor is a perfect example, he is so amazing and can do what ever he wants except he can never save his people. He is the last of the time lords and there is nothing that he can do about it. And then there is all the other stuff that goes along with that, like the Daleks and Cybermen and such that he can never seem to defeat and it kills him, knowing that he's failed yet another time. He is such a tortured soul and I love him to death. My favorite doctor right now is David Tennant, by far the best. And he is such a good actor too! I mean in the episode with the star being alive and stuff and him getting possessed, I mean you can feel his pain! Ugh! It kills me but I love it! i don't know. Bottom line here David Tennant and Doctor Who rocks!


So here is how I see David Tennant as a cartoonish type thing. I love his suit so much, I think this is the best one I've drawn considering in how long I had to do it. He's beutiful and I love his hair!!! Ugh its so adorable!!! 

Check out viria for awesome stuff!

Feel free to post a comment about a request you might have or any questions you want to ask me. I'm all ears! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment