Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Jack Frost



I don't know why but I had the urge to draw Jack Frost for some reason. And I am really proud of this because I used absolutely no references and it doesn't look half bad! :D  Sadly I didn't have enough room on my paper to draw all of his head but I'm really proud of the rest of it. 

And to keep you up to date on the fandoms I'm in at the moment, I just recently got into Supernatural and Doctor Who. My friend showed them to me and I got hooked. And since I now have Netflix I cannot stop watching no mater how hard I try. I also find that I always feel like something is behind me. And I kinda got this idea for either a short story or an inspirational quote about it or something. I don't know though, writing it down now it seems kinda stupid. But either way I am absolutely obsessed with David Tenant and Jensen Ackles. And anime wise I have fallen in love with Black Butler. I don't know whats up with me and scary shows nowadays. I dunno maybe its one of those "Teenage Phases" you go through. Oh dear god please tell me its not! D: Well any way I'm running out of ideas of things to draw, can you give me some? Post in the comments below! Oh and by the way I will now be posting at least one thing a week just so you know. Hope you like my blog!

For more fun blogs visit this link

1 comment:

  1. You should post a picture of spiderman and draw Ciel and Sebastian. That would be great. Love this drawing and glad that you like Black Butler.

    ReplyDelete