Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Jack Frost and hot chocolate

So it's been snowing here for a while and since it is super freezing outside I decided to make hot chocolate and I was inspired to draw this! Taa daa!! 

I love Jack Frost so much I'm sure my friends get annoyed with me about it. They think I like him just because he's cute but I actually like him for his background story and the trials he goes through. I mean he wants more than anything to reach out to children and to help bring joy and fun. But it's kinda hard to do when no one can see or touch you. Not to mention he doesn't remember any of his life before he was "Jack Frost". So when he finds out that he had a life before this he goes on a quest for his baby teeth which hold his memories. Unfortunately a man named Pitch Black (aka the Boogy Man) steels all of the teeth from the Tooth Fairies Palace (and now it is sounding like a really stupid kids movie but its not I swear). So anyway when he does find them he looses the trust of the other magical creature and the cost of one of their lives (I won't tell you who as to keep you interested). When he does find his memories he figures out that he had an entire family and a little sister who he saved from falling in a lake that they were ice skating on, and this happened at the time when if you knew how to swim you were accused of being a witch and they killed you so you can see why this was a problem. So Jack saves her but falls in trying. The man in the moon sees his potential I guess and brings him back to life and makes him a magical creature. I just love characters that have tragic backstories for some reason. I feel like it gives them more character so Jack Frost is one of my many favorite characters. Hope you like my drawing! :)

Watch this if you want to see him and a little preview of the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment