Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Tyson + Ella

So it's Tyson and Ella ship week (or it was when I started) so I drew the love half bird and Cyclopes in a tree on the beach.



Camp Jupiter is in California I figured they should go to the beach at least once. In the tree is Ella's stash of books and in the background is percy being supportive from a distance while riding a dolphin (my cousin's idea). The shading is not my best work, but I did what I could with a mechanical pencil that was recently covered in candle wax somehow. And here is a close up just in case. 

Tell me what you think in the comments as well as any requests. My plan is to do all or most of the Percy Jackson ship weeks but I have camp next week so we'll see how that turns out. Sorry I didn't post on Friday I had a family barbecue I had to attend, I'll try to get more on that. See ya next time! :D :P

No comments:

Post a Comment